Dr. Mohit Madan
MBBS (KGMC), MS (BHU), FJR, MCh. Ortho, Senior Consultant Orthopedic Specialist Arthoscopy & Joint Reparative & Reconstructive Surgery formerly at AIIMS New Delhi
Dr. Mohit Madan is a Senior Consultant Orthopedics specializing in Joint Replacement and Arthroscopic Surgery. He attended KGMC, Lucknow and was trained in Orthopedics at Institute of Medical Science (B.H.U), Varanasi and All India Institute of Medical Science (A.I.I.M.S), New Delhi. He pursued Fellowship in Computer Assisted, “Minimally Invasive” Joint Replacement Surgeries and received specialized training in Arthroscopy. Dr. Mohit Madan has completed his advanced training in Trauma and Life Support and courses accredited by American Association of Orthopedic Surgeons, U.S.A and Germany. A Masters of Surgery in Orthopedics Dr. Mohit Madan is fully equipped to provide patient’s with most advanced treatment. He is known for his skillful surgeries and outstanding results even in complex cases. He has held the positions of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor in different medical colleges and has been actively involved in teaching undergraduate MBBS students and postgraduate students of MS Ortho and DNB Ortho courses.An avid contributor in research and development Dr. Mohit has presented various papers on “Knee and hip osteoarthritis and its management” both in national and international arena. He organized various symposia and camps for patient awareness and benefit. His proficiency and competence in his field along with compassionate and concerned approach to his patients makes him a distinguished physician.
- Member Indian Orthopaedic Association.
- Member Indian Arthroscopy Society.
- Member AO Trauma.
- Member Asian Association of Dynamic Osteosynthesis.
- Member Orthopaedic Research Society, AIIMS, India.
Skills and Participation :
- Performed thousands of Knee Arthroscopic procedureslike ACL/ PCL reconstruction, Cartilage and Meniscus surgeries with excellent results and patient satisfaction.
- Performed many Primary and Revision Joint Replacement procedureswith excellent results.
- Excellence in Shoulder Arthroscopic procedureslike Subacromial Decompression, Bankarts Repair & Supra-Sinuous Repair etc.
- Doing Ankle, Elbow and Wrist Joint Arthroscopic proceduresthus minimizing post-operative pain and disability arising from open procedures.
- Practicing Joint reparative procedureslike Meniscus Conserving Surgeries and Cartilage Repair procedures
- One of very few surgeons in the region performing Arthroscopic Advanced Meniscus Repair procedures on regular basis.
- Providing Arthroscopic Surgery support to other Orthopedic Surgeonsin Delhi/NCR and adjoining area.
- Key member in establishing Arthroscopic facilityin many hospitals in the north region.
- Actively involved in patient awareness programsfor the management of osteoarthritis knee and other joints related problems.
- Apart from doing surgical procedures Dr.Mohit Madan personally takes pain in preoperative evaluation and postoperative rehabilitation of patients.
- Hasdelivered many lectures on Hip and Knee Arthroplasty in various conferences and symposiums.
- Worked on various Research Projects in the field of Arthroscopy and Joint Replacement.
- Involved in management of patients as well as in the teaching activities for the medical undergraduates and postgraduates medical students.